From ethnic print dresses to graphic pattern trousers, give your wardrobe a blast of colour with bold prints
Nothing says summer like bold graphic prints, they’re a great way of up dating your look.
Cast off your dark coloured clothing of winter and bring in a fresh vibrant feel to your wardrobes with striking patterns and prints.
Make a statement in eye catching African patterns which are very much on trend this season, check out Sika X Designs @ Asos whose stylish collection of prom dresses, skirts and tops are made in exclusive prints and traditional fabrics all sourced from local Ghanaian markets.
Or hit the high street and head to stores like Zara, Topshop, Marks and Spencer where you’ll find printed trousers which are set to be a wardrobe staple this summer, floral pattern dresses galore and plenty of vibrant geometric tops and skirts.
If you’re a little fearful of head to toe prints why not try taking little steps and work patterns into your look with shoes and accessories.
1. Bold Blooms
Team a pair of gold brogues with this floral print dress for a stylish look you can work day or night .
2. Print Trousers
The look ticks two of this seasons big trends, bold brights and prints.
- Yellow sweater, £18, Very
- Printed bangles, £20 set of 3, Monsoon
3. African Fabrics
Take on the tribal print trend with vibrant African fabrics teamed with statement accessories.
4. A floaty Wrap Dress
A floaty wrap dress is perfect for a spring or summer wedding.
- Floral wrap dress, £69.99, Zara
- Long tassel necklace, £25, Monsoon
- Perspex necklace, £9, TK Maxx
5. The Off The Shoulder Top
It’s all about shapely shoulders this season, so show them off in this printed top.
- Printed off the shoulder top, £30, Simply Be
- Printed bangles, from a selection of Freedom of Topshop
- White jeans, £31, M&S
6. The Check Dress
Checks are alway a catwalk favourite, get into the trend with this eye catching dress.
- Check printed dress, £48, Asos
- Gold tassel necklace, £8, Primark
- Green beaded necklace, £19.99, Gold brogues, £29.99, Zara
7. Eye Catching Geo Trousers
The trick to wearing printed trousers is to keep your top half simple.
- Black vest, £15, M&S
- Coral necklace, £25.99, Zara
- Bangles from a selection of Freedom @ Topshop
- Printed trousers, £17.99, New Look
- Black courts, £60, Office
8. The Head Turning Dress
Turn heads in this striking figure hugging frock, great for a party.
- Multi colour dress, £79, M&S
- Printed bangles, £20, Monsoon
- Faux snake platforms, £59.95, Moda in Pelle
11,325 total views, 7 views today