Banish the black to the back of your wardrobe! This season the trend is all about being bold and vibrant – so ensure you stand out from the crowd in eye-catching block brights
Bold block brights can be intimidating if your wardrobe is literally made up of black and grey.
But you shouldn’t be scared of injecting some vibrant colour. And summer is the perfect time to start adding eye-catching shades to your wardrobe.
Hang up your LBD and slip into a sizzling red shift dress that’s sure to turn heads or why not pull on a pair of coloured jeans? They come in every colour of the rainbow this season so you’re sure to find a pair you like.
When working this trend there’s one rule to remember: any colour goes just as long as it’s bright.
Pack A Punch
Add a punch with coloured accessories.
- Fuchsia dress, £89, HallHuber
- Tassel necklace, £i9.99, Zara
- Yellow snake skin clutch, £17.99, New Look
- Orange shoes, £19.99, New Look
Coloured jeans are a must for a summer wardrobe.
- Green sleeveless sweater, £26, Next
- Yellow Skinny Jeans, £24, Zara
- Friendship bracelets, £8, Accessorize
- Tan Sandals, £25, TK Max
For a hot sizzling look go head to toe red.
- Red dress, £45.99, Zara
- Red suede heels, £29.99, H&M
- White and red handbag, £59, Jasper Conran @ Debenhams
The Bright Combination
Team bright blue with fuchsia pink for a statement look.
Work the neon in this zesty orange suit.
- Orange blazer, £60, Matching tailored shorts, £32, Pink cotton vest top, set of 2 £10, allRiver Island
- Blue cotton clutch bag, £19.99, Zara
- Stackable beaded bracelets, £8, Accessorize
Play on Colour
Don’t be afraid to play with colour.
Bold As You Like
Go as bright as you dare this trend is not about being subtle.
- Red jacket, £69.95, Zara
- Orange vest, £45, SpeedWay
- Beaded necklace, £30, River Island
- Friendship bracelet, £8, Accessorize
- Blue belted trousers, £25.95, Zara
- Pink trainers, £45, K Swiss
20,111 total views, 1 views today